If your boat is 5 years or newer pay only 8% commission, if you boat is older but kept in excellent condition we will adjust the standard 10% commission.
If you are selling your yacht/boat, please fill out our Google form and we will be in touch with what we feel your boat is worth.
We acceptance any size vessel, power & sail. Whether it’s a custom boat, Sabre, Back Cove, Hinckley Yachts, Hunt, Grady White, Pursuit, Duffy, Beneteau, etc… Let’s talk.
· A few things that are good to know-Selling– If you are selling a boat, it is so much easier to hire a broker to get it accomplished. Steps we take from the start-
· View and inspect your vessel and put together a market analysis of it’s value range.
· Recommend repairs and cleaning to give her the best chances of sale.
· We will design a marketing program for your specific vessel.
· Our commission structure gives us flexibility to make a deal happen.
· Prepare the listing with video and photos and most importantly a comprehensive list of the vessels details and equipment. This is such an important step– it gives the buyer a clear understanding of what’s included.
· We will complete a marketing program for the vessel, it may have a specific audience that we need to reach.
· Keeping the boat clean and ready to show, the importance of this can not be overstated, often times a seller may not be able to take care of the boat on a routine, weekly basis. If this is a particular challenge, our team can put you on our maintenance program with routine cleaning and checking. There is nothing worse than showing a boat that is on land only to find that the cabin has flooded… WE NEED OUR BOATS TO FIT A STANDARD OF EXCELLENCE, PEROID.